As one of Australia’s most trusted names in air conditioning, Daikin can be found in homes, offices, hotels and shops across Australia and around the world. Daiken’s commitment to quality can be seen in its investment in research and development, and the establishment of it’s own world-class Australian manufacturing facility in Sydney.
Other benefits of Daikin include:
- Quality control – Buying an air conditioning system is an investment for the future, so it pays to look beyond the initial purchase price. Daikin air conditioners offer superior quality, durability and energy efficiency, so you can climate control your home or business more effectively over the long term.
- Asthma Council Exclusive Acceptance – Daikin’s Split System Air Conditioning is approved by the National Asthma Council Australia’s Sensitive Choice® program and is the only Split System Air Conditioning System that carries the blue butterfly symbol.
- Energy Efficiency – All Daikin air conditioners incorporate Daikin’s advanced inverter technology for more efficient operation and enhanced in-home comfort compared to conventional air conditioning.
- Quiet Operation – Daikin air conditioners are designed for quiet operation. Some models also include a ‘Night Quiet’ mode, helping both you and your neighbours sleep more comfortably.
- 5 Year Warranty – The Daikin 5-Year Parts and Labour Warranty applies to all Daikin split, multi-split and ducted air conditioners professionally installed in domestic premises in Australia.
- Quality Service – Daikin’s dedicated service team provide phone support for all technical queries, and maintain a comprehensive range of spare parts and accessories. So in the unlikely event that something goes wrong, you can expect prompt, professional support to get you up and running again quickly and easily.